x42 x adults
2 x children
The hand-crafted Shepherd's Hut has been created as a modern take on the age old basic shepherds' accommodation, upgraded and enlarged and fully fitted out to accommodate a family of 4.
It has everything you need to unwind and recharge, with an ensuite toilet and shower room; a hand crafted kitchen area with hob, fridge and a wood burning stove - the perfect place to warm up after a day of adventures. Outside, you’ll have a BBQ and fire pit for camp fires
- Sleeps up to 2 adults and 2 children (12 and under).
- Self-contained accommodation with built-in double bed.
- Two fold down children’s beds above the double bed.
- Kitchenette with fridge, kettle and two-ring gas hob.
- En-suite bathroom with toilet, wash basin and hot shower.
- Wood burning stove, 1 bag of logs provided on arrival
- Off grid with solar-powered electricity for lighting.
- USB port for phone charging.
- All bedding and towels provided.
- Fire pit outside with grill for BBQ-ing. We will provide one bag of logs for your outdoor fire. We do not provide BBQ coals but you can buy our locally produced charcoal.