Somewhat upgraded from its original use as a vegetable transport wagon from Lanark to Glasgow Central, the railway carriage has been completely rebuilt as a cosy hut for 2 with all the creature comforts you would need for a few days away. Snuggled away in a private corner of the site, the carriage feels cosy and private, but with stunning views.
It has everything you need to unwind and recharge, with an ensuite toilet and shower room; a kitchen area with hob and fridge and a wood burning stove - the perfect place to warm up after a day of adventures. Outside, you’ll have a BBQ and fire pit for camp fires.
- Sleeps 2 adults
- Self-contained accommodation with built-in double bed
- Kitchenette with fridge, kettle and two-ring gas hob
- En-suite bathroom with toilet, wash basin and hot shower
- Wood burning stove - one bag of wood provided on arrival
- Off-grid with solar-powered electricity for lighting
- USB port for phone charging
- All bedding and towels provided
- Fire pit outside with grill for BBQ. We will provide one bag off wood on arrival. We do not supply bbq coals but you can buy our locally produced charcoal.